Friday, April 2, 2010

PICTURE POST

I promised a few days ago to post a few pictures of our family room all spring cleaned. Well, here it is: 


I have to tell you . . . we just received our Shaklee products and we used them in the house today. Look at the shine on our floor! Just a little bit goes a long way! It feels so good to have this done!

Pottery Barn here . . . the coffee table, try, jar and shells. The Beehive is from Longaberger.

I used the Shaklee H2 cleaner on the bathroom floor, sink and faucets and the G on the toilet and flooring around the toilet. Look at the mirror - Shaklee Window and Glass Cleaner made from the H2. 
Absolutely NO streaking! 

I am sure you noticed my little man in a few of the pictures, can't hardly have the camera out without him posing! Talk about a Camera hog! lol

The temperature is 77 degrees right now . . . I can't remember it being so warm on April 2. Loving it!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Julie... those pictures are GORGEOUS!!! Wow, the floor looks amazing. I love your style! Well done! Does Shaklee have a secret ingredient?? ;)

Mimi said...

I love all of your windows.
Let the sunshine in!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter