Monday, April 26, 2010

Not Much

Good Monday Morning to All! I trust you each had a great weekend!

My morning has been busy and I have several items on my to do list checked off. That always feels good, doesn't it?

Today we are having gutter guards installed. It is simply too high for any of us to keep those silly gutters clean, so after much thought and estimate, they are being installed today. Kind of weird to have guys walking on the roof and past the upstairs windows! I can't quite tell how much they accomplished, but they took a lot of breaks. What else is new?

Katelyn was able to get her glasses today and they look great. She is very happy and can't believe how much better she can see.

My mind is completely blank . . .

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter