Friday, April 23, 2010

My Rainy Friday in Pictures

Rain is falling in my little area of the Universe. We are to take on the life of a duck for the next several days - we are to receive two or more inches of rain.  Late this afternoon and evening we have the possibility of severe thunderstorms.

I love myself a good old fashioned thunderstorm, don't you?

Right now the rain is gently falling.

The plants, trees and bushes love the rain.






This little monkey must play inside - but he doesn't mind!


The other day we were out in our back yard and Cody saw our beautiful lilacs. They are so fragrant! We sit out on our deck and when the wind blows, the smell of Lilac fills the air. 




I finally took a photo of my beautiful Himalayan Chimes.

1 comment:

cheeky curves said...

I am still waiting for the lilac tree to flower. They have the most amazing scent, like all good things just dont last llong enough

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter