Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Murphy's Law

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments on the "hair post." I always feel a bit weird when I first get a new "look" I guess I am afraid that someone will say something like . . . "WHAT IN THE WORLD DID YOU DO?"

Today has been very busy for me . . . I feel it really bad in my shoulders and neck tonight. My list was very long and I won't bore you with the details. I am excited to say . . . I have my Mac all up to date with my backup from my Dell. Yes, I can run windows on my Mac - there is a little program that will allow you to operate both on a Mac Computer. So, I have all of the files that I use ALL THE TIME plus my financial program all on my Mac. I have also managed to connect to the office as well and now I don't have to go in to the office to do my paperwork. I was going to attempt taking Cody in once a week to catch up, but now I don't have too. Praise the Lord . . . all of my paperwork is DONE!

I can't wait for my new Dell Workstation - like a laptop - to arrive. No date of when to expect it yet  . . . was to be a month, but Randy managed to get expedited service.

Randy grilled chicken out for us tonight and Katelyn took care of the veges. It was a yummy dinner!

I haven't quite shared all of the electronic disasters/breakdowns we have had in the past week:

  • Katelyn's Edge wouldn't start again - Randy took it to the Dealer as it is still under warranty - of course, nothing is wrong with it . . . they claim the battery just needed a really good charge.
  • The pool pump went poo poo. It is now replaced.
  • The Dish DVR went poo poo too! The replacement arrived today by UPS/FED EX and I installed it . . . it is now working.
  • My computer - really not its fault that it took a bath . . . but we won't talk about that!
  • Our printer - Canon - the print heads would not align, nope not for anything. It has been replaced and installed yesterday.
We have been a bit high maintenance at our house! Guess ole Murphy kicked in again. (a.k.a. murphy's law.)

Well, I am going to go and relax for a while with Katelyn.

Have a great night.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Please tell me you went wireless with the printer! We love ours :} Have them keep the Edge for a week and see what happens - I know you know that but just thought I would throw in my 2 cents worth :} No issues with Gabby's car at the moment. She is losing washer fluid sometimes but not all the time. I took the tank out but it has no cracks so it must be a hose....not too worried about it as it is summer and she can just use water for awhile.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter