Today has been very busy for me . . . I feel it really bad in my shoulders and neck tonight. My list was very long and I won't bore you with the details. I am excited to say . . . I have my Mac all up to date with my backup from my Dell. Yes, I can run windows on my Mac - there is a little program that will allow you to operate both on a Mac Computer. So, I have all of the files that I use ALL THE TIME plus my financial program all on my Mac. I have also managed to connect to the office as well and now I don't have to go in to the office to do my paperwork. I was going to attempt taking Cody in once a week to catch up, but now I don't have too. Praise the Lord . . . all of my paperwork is DONE!
I can't wait for my new Dell Workstation - like a laptop - to arrive. No date of when to expect it yet . . . was to be a month, but Randy managed to get expedited service.
Randy grilled chicken out for us tonight and Katelyn took care of the veges. It was a yummy dinner!
I haven't quite shared all of the electronic disasters/breakdowns we have had in the past week:
- Katelyn's Edge wouldn't start again - Randy took it to the Dealer as it is still under warranty - of course, nothing is wrong with it . . . they claim the battery just needed a really good charge.
- The pool pump went poo poo. It is now replaced.
- The Dish DVR went poo poo too! The replacement arrived today by UPS/FED EX and I installed it . . . it is now working.
- My computer - really not its fault that it took a bath . . . but we won't talk about that!
- Our printer - Canon - the print heads would not align, nope not for anything. It has been replaced and installed yesterday.
We have been a bit high maintenance at our house! Guess ole Murphy kicked in again. (a.k.a. murphy's law.)
Well, I am going to go and relax for a while with Katelyn.
Have a great night.