Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED

I've been Tagged . . . Thank you Elizabeth for this fun tag - you all should click on Elizabeth's name so you can hop on over to her blog for a visit! Elizabeth is a real sweetie and Mom to three little boys whose first names all start with Z!

O.k. the Tag . . .

Go to the 8th folder in your photo file, upload the 8th picture, and explain it. Oh, and then I get to tag 8 of you!


Right off, I have to be honest - I have many picture photos on the computer I am using. If you have been following my posts for a while, you will know that I am currently awaiting a new laptop - my laptop had a water mishap and crashed! Dead away! Imagine That! So . . . I thought this would be o.k. - I went to the photos folder and went to the end of the list and counted back 8 folders and then loaded this - the 8th picture from the end:



I am pretty certain that most of you recognize the item in the picture. I am sure you are wondering "WHY?" would you take a photo of chicken mcnuggets! Well, we were heading back from our trip to Ohio a few weeks ago and stopped by McDonald's for a quick bite. Katelyn had ordered chicken nuggies and honey mustard sauce. Well, we saw the correct amount of items in the bag and headed on our way. Once we were back on the interstate, Katelyn opened her chicken - there were THIRTEEN pieces of chicken!!! The drawback . . . no honey mustard!

So there you have it . . . the nuggie story!

Now, I get to tag 8 of you . . .

Please forgive me if the links don't work - the crazy link thing is contrary tonight.

Here goes:

Teresa of Grammy Girlfriend
(teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com)

Bonnie of Creating a House of Grace
(creatingahouseofgrace.blogspot.com)

TJ of Just Another Day. . .
(dtkmkihn.blospot.com)

Mama Belle of The Bayou Belles and their Beau
(bayoubelles.com)

Sarah of Life in the Parsonage
(lifeintheparsonage.blogspot.com)

Melissa of Mom to Twins
(kadigger13.blogspot.com)

Jeanette of R Crazy Kids
(rcrazykids.blogspot.com)

Kelli of Outside My Kitchen Window
(kitchenwindow-sunflower.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter