Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Gloomy Wednesday

Warning . . . I am quite dysregulated today! Meaning = I am in a really bad mood. I actually can feel it - it runs deep today, even after two cups of coffee and my favorite cereal.

Heather Forbes author of Beyond Consequences, Logic, and Control explains the definition of being dysregulated: Dysregulation is the experience of stress outside your window of tolerance. Yep, that pretty much sums up how I feel today. Do you ever feel that way?

Today I will keep myself busy around the house. I have a few chores to take care of, but nothing horrible.

I need to:

make the bed, tidy and wipe the master bath counter, throw in a load or two of laundry, put away laundry, unload the dishwashers, webinar at noon and take a nap

What does your day hold?

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I hope your day gets better! That's no fun place to be.

Mary said...

Aw, Julie! I have days like that too. What I try and tell myself, is the sun is just around the corner. Days like that it's hard to believe it, but it's true!! I had a good day today, sunny both literally and metaphorically, so I wish I could share a bit of sun with you dear friend!!
My day's almost over... having a wee rest before dinner... had Bowen therapy today after homeschool and vacuuming and dusting the living/dining room and doing laundry. Tonight the kids have practice with other church kids for singing Do-Re-Mi at the church concert this Friday - so cute!!
LOVE YOU!! Big hug & prayers coming your way!!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter