Friday, April 30, 2010

CHOCOLATE, STORMS, INSURANCE

I think I need CHOCOLATE and lots of it! My boys are all home today - no school for them. Katelyn is at school and Randy is at work. We have been busy this morning . . . each of the boys owe me quite a bit of time because they didn't clean up their rooms properly, so . . . every item that was bot put away properly cost each of them one hour of work. Needless to say, they each owe me quite a bit of time . . .

There are times I feel just like a drill sergeant, but they don't seem to get it . . . do the job and do it right THE FIRST TIME because it is much easier that way for everyone. It will be nice to be ahead for weekend!

We are to receive storms this afternoon - some could be severe . . . the lake is already up quite high, we really don't need more rain.

Yesterday, my hubs called and asked me what I thought about earth quake insurance. Well, I think it is a good thing to have - right along with flood insurance. In our area, we don't generally have much in the way of earth quakes, however we have had tremors. Living on a lake . . . well, flood insurance would be a great idea. What about you? Are you covered?

This afternoon I am going to find a quiet spot and begin reading "I Will Carry You" by Angie Smith. I hear it is AMAZING!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter