Tuesday, March 30, 2010

This and That for the Day

Uh Oh I sucked up a lego man is not what I want to hear first thing in the morning. My boys know how to use the vacuum and are expected to help out when needed. EJ was helping Katelyn to clean up hay and dust from Bugsy when it happened . . . poor lego man! The trauma of it all. Thankfully the vacuum bag was new and so it should be pretty easy for EJ to locate the lego and rescue the little dude. First, he has to get over his "mood" and then the rescue should be pretty easy.

Walter is running his little heart out! Praise God for Walter! If you haven't put a "walter" on your wish list, you really should! My Walter is a Roomba Professional and I heart him!

Randy has the pool warming up . . . this is the earliest he has ever gotten it ready! He expects to be able to swim by Thursday. That is so wild! Swimming April 1 is unheard of in these parts in an outside pool.

We are making progress in our house with spring cleaning. I have a big list for today, but feel good that we are getting things done.

Not much else going on here to report.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I still find little legos hidden around our house.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter