Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Random Things About Me

Beth Moore of the LPM Blog posted a fun little post today . . . 10 Things You May Not Know. It is such a fun idea that I think I am going to give it a try on my blog, but may not limit it to ten things. So here goes - Things You May Not Know About Me:

  1. I hate wearing socks
  2. I love to write in pencil
  3. I like organization, but don't always have it
  4. I love fresh ground coffee
  5. whining makes me crazy
  6. I am a home body
  7. If and when I eat M&Ms I must bite the hard shell off and then let the chocolate melt in my mouth
  8. I am addicted to Quaker Oatmeal Squares for breakfast
  9. I hate it when people tell me the ending to a book or movie
  10. My nickname is JuJu . . . I love it. It is on my license plate
  11. I love making to do lists and marking things off as I go
  12. I loathe the sound of someone clicking their nails
  13. Someone whispering for no reason makes me irritated
  14. People talking in a foreign language can get to me . . . you never know what they are saying and for all I know they are talking about me
  15. I love blogging, emails and facebook
  16. I love having the windows of my house open
  17. I hate hot weather - 70 - 75 is perfect
  18. I like to fish with my kids - I even put the worms on for them
  19. Telemarketers make me angry - they always call at the most irritating time
  20. I play spider solitaire until I win 
  21. I can't stand the smell of fried green tomatoes
  22. I love spaghetti and miracle whip sandwiches
  23. Turkey burgers are awesome
  24. I really dislike it when people let their dogs go poo in someone else's yard. I think it is irresponsible.
  25. I am opinionated

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

#22 threw me! YUCK!!!

Mimi said...

#9 is my pet peeve!

Marva said...

I would have never guessed you were opinionated! LOL Love you girl! Blessings!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter