Saturday, March 20, 2010

A Rainy Saturday in My Little Corner of the World

Welcome Saturday Morning . . . even though you are rainy and cold . . . welcome!

This morning Katelyn and I slept in . . . it was incredibly wonderful! I am so blessed to have such a loving and caring husband. He even cleaned one of the 1/2 baths on the main floor . . . incredibly grateful for that!

Randy had to go into work to see what is wrong with a machine. Ryan went in with him as he loves to go with Daddy into work. Cameron is busy with his legos, EJ is playing his Leapster, Cody is busy bothering his brothers and Katelyn is doing homework.

Next week Cody turns FOUR! He is so excited as are we! My babies are growing up! He wants me to make his cake . . . of course, I am certain he will want to help . . . I hope to get some really cute pictures.
The theme of his birthday will be Handy Manny  . . . he was so excited to choose what he wanted this year.

My youngest niece will turn ONE this next Friday as well! Where does time go?

I love hearing the boys play together . . . that is when they are playing together without arguing!

This past week two of our Carnival Goldfish had burials at sea . . . so to speak. We have had them for 3 - 4 years, which is amazing for gold fish. I picked up the fish bowl and noticed the largest fish was "taking a nap" as he was laying on his side . . . a second fish would swim a few strokes and then turn to his side . . . never a good sign. Cameron took the first fish to the "porcelain" burial bowl and flushed him. Ryan took the second. It amazed me that they were so excited to "flush" these little fish. Little boys are so unlike little girls . . . the little girls would be crying their eyes out compared to my boys that actually wanted to flush the fish.

Katelyn  is back to her normal and giggly self. I am relieved that she made it through. Katelyn did receive a BLUE Ribbon for this drawing:



She received a RED ribbon for this digital photography entry:


R.I.P. little fish!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Congrats to Kate! Good job darlin' :}

As for the Codster, what would you like him to have for his birthday? If you don't tell me, I'm gonna buy him a drum set ;}

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter