Monday, March 15, 2010

My Work for the DAY in Pictures Part 2

I certainly had my work cut out for me today . . .

While I was working in the pantry my little dude confiscated my alice.com box . . . emptied its contents (toilet paper and pull ups) and I found him like this:




What a cozy place to curl up and play Leapster.

Have made progress in the house . . . Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy!




Tidied up the pantry . . . I didn't take a picture of it this morning, but it was BAD!!!





Had a little Buddy help me find sock matches . . . we have a lot of socks . . .







The kitchen counters are now tidied and wiped down.

Water break!

Kids will be home soon . . . time to take a few minutes of quiet rest.

After many loads of laundry - I lost count . . . I am down to two towel loads and one rag towels load.



Things certainly look much better! I feel pretty accomplished today AND the awesome thing . . .  When my hubs came in this evening . . . HE NOTICED!


1 comment:

Marva said...

WooHoo! You know you've really done something when the man of the house notices! LOL! Great job Julie!!! I recongized I couple of jars in one of those pics! Hehe!!!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter