Monday, March 15, 2010

My Day in Pictures

Where has our sun gone? I think it has decided to take a vacation!!! Maybe we should send out an alert for a M.I.A. Sun . . . it would sure be nice for it to return! Maybe I would get a little motivation . . . or not.

Randy took Cody out yesterday for a ride . . . Randy uses an electric chair to get around when taking walks or walking a long distance because his knee is trashed. Many times Cody will ride a while and then run in front of him . . . well, yesterday his little feet got tangled with each other and he crashed hard on the sidewalk . . .


Poor Little Guy!

He handled it well . . . he cried a few minutes, wiped away the blood, told Randy his head hurt so he rested a few minutes and then was back at running. Tough Dude!

This morning, he wanted breakfast . . . he is a carb kinda guy. He asked me if he could have these . . .



I told him "yes" besides they are all natural AND filled with cheese! A fresh bag, all to himself . . . what could be better on a Monday Morning?


Maybe a bowl of my NEW Favorite Cereal . . .


Of course, once my little mooch eyes up my yummy bowl of Oatmeal Squares, he gets a bowl out and brings it to me . . . "Can I have some Oatmeal Squares too?"  He loves them and says they are "perfect!" I couldn't agree more.

I am sure that everyone notice the laundry basket in the pictures above . . . yes, I have laundry to do. I didn't work on laundry over the weekend . . . colds can just zap all energy right out of you. Thanks to the cold and my laziness, my laundry room looks like this:


Nice, huh?

Then there is my kitchen . . . apparently my family LIVED in there over the weekend.



Not to mention the family room:


Yes Dear Peeps . . . I have my work cut out for me today! Better get to it.

2 comments:

His Doorkeeper said...

You have a beautiful home...love your kitchen! But with 5 children you are bound to have that "live-in" look!!! It's part of the plan to keep you on your toes at all times!! har har SAHM is a tough occupation!!!

What I can't figure out is why my laundry room overflows with just 2 adults in the house??? I wash nearly everyday (except Sunday) and never seem to see the bottom of the hamper!!

Thanks for visiting my blog! You have a beautiful family!
Have a blessed week!

jennifer said...

Bless his heart. I'm glad it wasn't worse but that was bad enough! Tough guy indeed.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter