Monday, March 8, 2010

KEEPING TRACK OF WHAT HAS BEEN DONE IN MY DAY

Do you keep track of what you have done in a day? My Mom keeps track on her calendar . . . I keep track here on my blog. It is interesting to look back and see what in your day, week or month has been accomplished.

Here is my list for today:
  • dusted the laundry room
  • tidied laundry room - where does all of the extra stuff come from?
  • tidied one of the laundry room cabinets
  • dusted the mud room
  • laundry sorted
  • laundry washing . . .  8 loads
  • fed Bugsy an apple slice and a cauliflower piece - he is now sleeping
  • dusted out Ryan's cubbie/locker in our mud room
  • folded laundry . . .  8 loads
  • paid bills
  • deposited paychecks
  • washed piano room windows
  • put in the freshly washed screens - compliments of Katelyn's cleaning
  • wash library room windows
  • put in the freshly washed screens - compliments of Katelyn's cleaning
  • lunch
  • Bible Study with Beth Moore . . . session 7
  • vacuumed laundry room
  • made dinner - turkey burgers, oven fries, salad
  • dinner clean-up
  • scrubbed griddle
  • cleaned up wax mess one of the kids made by spilling one of my scentsy candles in the laundry room - Mommy NOT happy.
  • steam mopped laundry room, mud room and 1/2 bath - Katelyn felt sorry for her Momma . . . she did this for me! Thank You Sweetie
  • received plenty of mommy kisses from Cody
  • washed winter coats - Ryan and Cody's
  • looked over kids school papers
I did not get the kitchen floor steam mopped or the pantry tidied . . . Bummer!



What happened to that smallish list I had?

1 comment:

Marva said...

Man, I got wiped out just reading it! LOL! Love ya! Blessings!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter