Wednesday, March 17, 2010

In a Rut

Wednesday again . . . the days just fly by, don't they?

I am thinking about enrolling three of the boys in a local softball team for the summer. We received a note home from school about registration. I think the boys will be excited . . . I think it will be fun and a great learning experience for them.

I saw this cute little idea for old crocs . . . boy do we have a lot of those around here.  Take a look:


Isn't it so cute? love the idea . . . might just be a great gift idea! Mother's Day is coming up in May . . . 

This morning Ryan told me that his toes aren't able to move around in his school shoes anymore. New ones ordered . . . Striderite.com is awesome.

Do you ever feel like you are in a rut?

I feel like I am in a rut today.

Not a bad kind of rut

just a rut

I feel like I do the same things day in and day out.

Well, I did do one thing different in the past few days . . .

I filled out the Census form . . .

Woo Hoo . . . NOT!

See, I told you I was in a rut.





No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter