Friday, March 26, 2010

First Day of Easter Break

Today was the first day of Easter Break for us. There was no sleeping in for us . . . no sireee bob! The kids were up bright and early . . . although I wasn't thrilled that no one slept in. We all got up and had breakfast . . . two of the boys wanted apple cinnamon oatmeal - I happily made it for them. I made a third bowl for Cody to try it as well . . . well, after a big tantrum and scream fest from Cody, the oatmeal ended in the garbage disposal . . . he wouldn't even try it. Oh Well.

After breakfast, we got ready and headed out the door. I needed to get my new glasses adjusted . . . I was having a bit of trouble finding the bi-focal portion of the glasses - all that was needed was a little adjustment. Yippee!

Lunch was next . . . Bob Evans Restaurant. Yummy good food and not hard on the wallet. Everyone enjoyed lunch and we had a great time. Then off to pick up Ryan, he was with Daddy at work, and off to the movie theater. I took the kids to see How To Train a Dragon . . . they received all sorts of fun things from theater. The movie was a boy type movie, although Katelyn did enjoy it too. They all behaved pretty well, for which I was thankful.

The sun was shining all day, but it remained a bit cool outside. The boys played outside once we returned home. Katelyn sat out with them until I could be out there. We NEVER let our children go outside alone . . . the days of letting your kids go out alone has been gone for a very long time. Either Mom, Dad or Katelyn must be outside if the boys are to be outside. They played and played until the fussing with each other began and then they all were made to come inside . . . which was fine as it was getting cooler and cooler by the minute.

Dinner was quick and easy tonight - macaroni and cheese for the boys, pulled chicken sandwiches and baked potato for Katelyn, Randy and I. Of course, dessert is always a hit . . . tonight the boys could choose from either a yogurt or pudding cup.

I am exhausted tonight and ready to go and curl up under a blanket and chill for the evening. G'night all.

1 comment:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter