Tuesday, March 2, 2010

BRAIN ON EMPTY

The movie 2010 was a pretty good movie . . .  Randy and I watched it tonight. It was nice to chill out with the kids in bed and have a "date." He even made each of us a cup of coffee.

Today I had a nail appointment . . . last week, my appointment had to be rescheduled due to my nail tech being low on acrylic - she had ordered it, but it hadn't come in. So, today was the day.

After my nail appointment, I stopped over at Sears to pick up colored pencils - Ryan and Cameron both needed them at school.

Not too much went on today . . . can't figure out why I am absolutely pooped out tonight.

Well, that is it for me . . . totally nothing left in the brain.

G'night

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter