Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bloggin' . . . Enlarge Your Surfin' Area

The hour is very late, or I guess it could be incredibly early . . . just depends on how you look at it. I am not ready to go to bed quite yet, not sure why, I am just not. Weird isn't it?

Do you ever take time to simply look in on other people's blogs and find a blog that catches your eye? I have . . . and many times have found that I love reading them . . . even though I don't "know" the person who writes on it. It is incredible to find people just like you and me out there . . . I have to tell you, I have made some really nice friends through my blog.

So, take a few minutes . . . go to a blog that you really like to read and check out a few of the peeps that have commented there. Another great idea is go to a popular Blog like Pioneer Woman, Beth Moore, Kelly's Korner, (in)courage and check out some of their favorite blogs to read.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter