Monday, March 29, 2010

Birthday Cards

This morning as I lay in bed with my just turned four year old (yes, he still sleeps with us) he was so very sweet. I have never, ever seen a kid that LOVES Birthday Cards like he does. He had his little pile of Birthday cards on the night table. He grabbed them and began looking over each and every one. He then would try to tell me who each card was from . . . yes, he is memorizing who sent him each card. He pointed to each name that was signed on each card and I would tell him the name. As he reviewed the names with me, he pointed to each one. To say he loves his Birthday Cards is an understatement!





No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter