Saturday, February 6, 2010

Today - Saturday

Today was spent updating this blog. I wanted to do it all myself . . . mission accomplished. The only thing I didn't get done that I wanted was a little pretty between my posts. The Template for my blog was made by the program Artisteer 2 Home Edition. I made the Header on Adobe Photoshop.

I feel accomplished and think it looks pretty good. I may add a few pages to the blog, but am trying to think about what I would put on those pages - but who knows!!! I just might figure something out.

Our weather is calling for a Winter Storm Watch - not sure what amount of snow they are calling for yet - should know more later.

Not much else on this end . . .

2 comments:

Marva said...

Hi Julie! I first thought I was in the wrong place for a minute! I am loving the new look! Great job!

Blessings!!!

Marva said...

I love the look! Great job! I thought I was in the wrong place for a minute! LOL! Wouldn'tbe the first time! HA!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter