Monday, February 8, 2010

SNOW AND POOP

The snow is beginning to gently fall quietly without a care. The weather peeps are predicting 6 - 9 inches of snow for us from now up to Wednesday morning. Our school is expecting to have a snow day tomorrow - oh goody - I sound so excited don't I? NOT!

The day has been a struggle so far. You see, our youngest is having melt downs today . . . he melts down whenever he doesn't get his way, which has pretty much been ALL day, so far. He is also unhappy that he is wearing big boy pants and MUST sit on the potty each hour. We have yet to get him to poo in the potty. So, he has his privileges revoked - yes, we took away Max & Ruby . . . you see Zero Max & Ruby = a sad Cody. Which is better than poopy pants = a sad and disgusted Mommy. Talk about hard headed! 

I will press on to the goal - No Diapers in the house ~~~ as I am sure he will work toward his goal ~~~ do his own thing because they can't make me poop, especially on the potty!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh I feel for ya, my son was the same way for the longest time. I like the new look of your blog :)

Jeanette said...

Doesn't he know by now that momma is way more stubborn (ahem, diligent) than him?! Keep working it, he will get it :}

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter