Friday, February 5, 2010

SLANG OF THE 50'S, 60'S, 70'S, 80'S, 90'S, 2000'S AND TODAY

Words and their meanings change so much. I was thinking of popular sayings - slang . . .

50's:
  • cool
  • crazy
  • daddy-o
  • groovy
  • wig out
60's
  • bummed out
  • decked out
  • cooties
  • groovy
  • neeto
70's
  • dude
  • far out
  • awesome
  • right on
  • chick
80's
  • excellent
  • gnarly
  • psych
  • radical
  • righteous
90's
  • back in the day
  • chick-flick
  • dude!
  • fyi
  • know what i mean?
2000's
  • brain fart
  • homie
  • lol
  • whatever
  • newbie
  • peeps
2010
  •  86

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

You forgot GRODY for the 80's and I actually used that word today but I can't remember what was so grody :} We will be in town for a softball tourney at the dragondome tomorrow. I'll stop by Kate's card :}

Jenny said...

LOL at the words we say ;) I have an award for you on my blog :)

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter