Monday, February 15, 2010

Presidents Day

I AM SO EXCITED!!! I HAVE TO TELL YOU!!! CODY HAS NOT HAD ANY ACCIDENTS IN TWO DAYS!!! He even went into the bathroom yesterday to go poopy by himself ~~~ WITHOUT BEING TOLD!!! WOO HOO!!! I AM SO EXCITED ~~~ You can't tell that, can you?

Anyhow . . .

Today we were out and about . . . we went to lunch at Bob Evans, headed to Hobby Lobby and then to get $300.00 a few dollars worth of groceries. I have to tell you . . . I am a bit tired tonight. Really it isn't so bad to get the groceries, but the unloading them to the check out, loading them back into the cart, unloading them into the car, unloading them from the car, taking them into the house and putting them away is a lot of work. We are stocked up on lunch meat, fresh fruit and veges, bread, cheese . . . etc.

We picked up Katelyn's mats for her Scholastic Competition drawings and they are all put together now . . . Here is a SNEAK peek . . .

Daddy has already told Katelyn that He wants this one!


Little Miss Harper . . . Katelyn changed the photo for the competition this year. It had to be changed a minimum of 40% so, Kate added a hat, changed up her clothing and added the little block in her hand. Last year she was diqualified from the competition because the judges thought her drawing looked too much like the photo. I truly believe she would have taken First In State.

Aren't they Gorgeous?


Late this afternoon, Ryan asked Randy to help him get his loose tooth out. So, he did . . . the results?
See for yourself . . .

"come on RyRy put the book down" Ryan's reply - "NO, I LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT!"


You Don't Look Like an Idiot! You are CUTE! Come on . . . Smile!



Yep . . .

THEY Did IT! My Little Boy is Growing UP!

Isn't HE Handsome?

3 comments:

Marva said...

First of all........WAY TO GO CODY!!!!!!woohoo!

Katelyn your drawings are beautiful!!! May you always be blessed in your talents!

Ryan, way to go dude!!!! You rock!

I love you Juju!

Blessings!!!

Jeanette said...

Love that last picture of Ryan!! I knew that baby picture was of Harper - looks just like her.

GO CODY GO CODY GO CODY (literally!) YIPEE (pee)

OK, I just had to :}

TJ said...

Yay on the training! We are slowly getting there at my house. Not nearly as easy as I wish it were.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter