Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Day

Laundry is running once again . . . I should have it all finished today. I am basically working on the odds and ends that need to be done in the house today. I need to run the vacuum and use the steam mop on our hard floors.

Cleaned Bugsy's cage this morning . . . he loves his cage clean as it also means a new selection of foods for him. He is a very happy piggie and is actually enjoying when we talk to him. The other night he was out of his cage and began a high pitched whistle . . . I teased and told my family that it sounded like a BMW car alarm. We  put him back into his cage and he immediately went to his corner to go potty . . . good little guinea pig!

Cody is finally enjoying the quiet of the house too. I love it when he plays independently and I can hear him talking.

My husband Randy's Aunt died this morning unexpectedly. They live in Texas and we do not see them often. She was a Godly Christian Woman and I am certain she is sitting at the feet of Jesus as I write. Praise God for His promise of Eternal Life!

Tonight I think we will have a lovely pork chop dinner. What a wonderfully yummy smell that will be lofting through the house. Once everyone walks in the door they will immediately know what we are having for dinner.

My laundry is buzzing . . . gotta tend to it. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Marva said...

Sorry to hear about Randy's aunt! Blessings and Prayers.......

oh, How's Cody doing with the potty?

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter