Friday, February 26, 2010

Kelly's Korner. SHOW US YOUR LIFE COLLECTIONS! CLOCKS & BOOKS


I am so excited about today's topic at Kelly's Korner. SHOW US YOUR LIFE COLLECTIONS!

What do I collect besides kids? . . . just kidding I ONLY have Five Kids!

CLOCKS & BOOKS

I Love Clocks!!!

I found these clock pictures at Pottery Barn a while back and I love them! They are in my hallway from my kitchen to our library.


This clock sits behind my kitchen faucet on a shelf.

In the corner of our eating area.

On top of the piano.

On a shelf in our Library.

On another shelf in our library.

This is a travel clock - isn't it cute?

This is a Railway Clock . . . one of my favorites!

AND BOOKS . . .


These two pictures are of our library . . . it is a nice space to hang out in with the shelves of books for kids, devotional, real life, fiction and Shutterfly photo books.

Thanks for Stopping by . . . I am off to look at your collections~

2 comments:

kelly at keeping up with kelly said...

love your collection

Lesli said...

Love your clocks.. they are so pretty!! What a collection of books, I love to read too!! You mentioned Shutterfly photo books, do you make yours for special occasions or one a year? I have been thinking about doing one for each year...thanks so much for sharing!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter