Tuesday, February 23, 2010

THE INHERITANCE . . . A BIBLE STUDY WITH BETH MOORE

I am currently working through a Bible Study with Beth Moore. Well, not exactly with her in person - although I would definitely put that at the top of my "I would love to . . ." list. I have the privilege of owning the DVD set of Beth Moore's Bible Study . . .

THE INHERITANCE

I have to tell you . . . it is AMAZING! Beth Moore can bring things out of Scripture like no other! Beth is real, Beth is a Godly Woman, Beth is a role model for our daughters.

I am sure by this time you are wondering what this particular Bible Study is about. The Title provides a wonderful clue . . . The Inheritance! Let me give you a little peek into the study.

CONFESSIONS OF AN HEIRESS . . . That I have learned so far:

  1. The Bible tells me . . . "Julie, YOU are an Heir." (and you are too if you have accepted Christ as Savior)

  2. The Bible tells me . . . "Julie, YOU are a CO-HEIR with JESUS!"

  3. Because I am a WOMAN, I am not only an Heir . . . I am an HEIRESS!

  4. The Bible tells me . . . " The lines have fallen for me in pleasnt places; indeed, I have a BEAUTIFUL Inheritance!

  5. My Life is NEVER left to CHANCE!

  6. As the member of the NEW TESTAMENT Priesthood of believers and as an HEIRESS of GOD, HE IS MY PORTION!
The Lord is My Portion and I am HIS!

The Lord is My Inheritance and I am HIS!

This study has so much more to it . . . digging in with Beth has been an amazing journey so far!

Tonight as I write I have a song on my heart that we used to sing all the time in church when I was young, here are the lyrics to the chorus:



I'm so glad I'm a part of the Family of God,

I've been washed in the fountain, cleansed by His Blood!

Joint heirs with Jesus as we travel this sod,

For I'm part of the family,

The Family of God

3 comments:

C.Thompson said...

Sounds like an a great study. I am doing John Beloved Disciple right now and it is awesome.

Kelli said...

We are His! What a great thing to study and remember.

Faye Stange said...

Thanks for sharing. I'm looking to host a bible study for the ladies I work with. (Many are not familiar with a bible study atmoshpere). I know many of Beth Moore's studies are pretty in-depth (and i LOVE her) but I dont think for the first few weeks we should jump into something so deep. Do you think this one would be good for first timers?

Thanks!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter