Sunday, February 28, 2010

HIT BETWEEN THE EYES . . . NOW THAT IS GONNA LEAVE A MARK

I continue to go through THE INHERITANCE with Beth Moore on DVD. I can't say it enough . . . THIS STUDY IS AWESOME! Session Six hit me between the eyes this morning . . . have you ever had that happen? As my Son Ryan would say . . . NOW THAT IS GONNA LEAVE A MARK!

Truly my friends, I believe Ryan is totally right!

What was so PROFOUND?

Are You Ready?

O.k.

How many areas of my life have I NOT claimed and asked God to Sanctify?

How many areas of my life have I simply left in an isolated area of my heart, soul and mind?

How many areas am I allowing Satan to take hold of?

Past mistakes, heartache, trauma, troubles, experiences, health crisis, infertility, breakup, friends that have deceived you . . . whatever it be . . .

How many things are hidden away allowing Satan to use against us -
he will bring them up time and again ~ stop the cycle! Claim those issues and ask God to Sanctify them ~ to set them apart to be used for HIS ULTIMATE GLORY!

WHATEVER YOU DO, BE COURAGEOUS & MAY GOD BE GLORIFIED!

"GOD, MAKE YOURSELF FAMOUS THROUGH OUR LIVES!" Quoted by Beth Moore in THE INHERITANCE.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I love it!
I had a talk with my kids this week about Jesus and the choices that he made. He was not trying to fit in or be popular when he came to save us from sin. He was courageous, and being courageous and glorifying God is not the easy path to follow. Great post, Julie!

thelumberjackswife said...

Good post! I love Beth Moore. :)

No, my husband did not get his knife back! He had to "surrender" it. :)

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter