Sunday, February 21, 2010

Gloomy Skies

Ryan has a sore throat this morning, poor little guy. I know there is a lot of nasty stuff going on out there. I try to give the kids natural immune boosters, but at the first sign of flu, sore throat or colds we immediately grab the Oscillococcinum. I have purchased this in the adult and kids version . . .  it is all natural and is to reduce the duration of the illness. I have used it and as long as you continue to use it more than once, it does kick the nasty illness. So, needless to say, Ryan has had his first dose of the "O" to help him out.

The skies are gloomy in my little area of the world. Is anyone else tired of the gloomies? Doesn't this seem like the longest winter ever? When is the nice weather going to return??? We are to get more snow today . . . bummer.

The kids continue with their fussing with one another. Today I just feel that they need to work it out themselves . . .  Besides, in a little bit they will each be busy cleaning their rooms.

Well, that is it for now . . . better get busy upstairs so I can be done for today.




1 comment:

Mimi said...

Spring is just around the corner. I was just thinking about how awful and mucky the weather is every year before spring comes. Then I remembered what my daddy always told me,"You have to suffer to be beautiful".
I guess that's what poor Mother Nature is doing now!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter