Monday, January 4, 2010

EXERICISE

WOO HOO . . . Do you hear it? The house is quiet - well, except for mr. 3 year old. Even the dogs are quiet.

Most of my list is complete - with the exception of the laundry as it takes longer than a few minutes to do.

I even sneaked in five minutes on the treadmill before I started coughing my head off. I also started the dogs on a few minutes of the treadmill. Emma objected strongly and refused to walk - she even revolted by throwing up a little. Little does she know, she is going to have another go at it tomorrow.

Kamie was a little skiddish about walking on the treadmill at first but within a minute she was walking like she was a pro.

Little Mia fought me a little bit, but soon caught on without me even holding the leash.

Cody also decided it was time to walk on the treadmill too . . .

Here are some photos:


Kamie



Cody



Mia

There was only one more furry baby in my house today - I am watching Mom & Dad's dog JC during the day. I know you are wondering, did JC try the treadmill too? Well, I have to tell you . . . Cody, Kamie, Emma, Mia and I were going up the stairs when JC peeked around the opening of the door and looked at us as we were walking up. Cody said, "JC didn't get a turn!" I told him that maybe we would give her a turn tomorrow and that she wasn't too enthused about coming to the basement for a walk.

What do you think?




You have heard of the "Life of Riley" right? Well . . .  I think that title suits her to the T!

1 comment:

tonya said...

I saw that your title was an ugly word & I had to check this post out!! Glad to see that nobody was doing any horribly strenuous Exer-you-know-what! Ha!! My 2-year old walked on the treadmill this morning, too. I laid in bed & watched him. I'm well on my way to losing weight this year, huh?

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter