Tuesday, December 29, 2009

THIS PICTURE REMINDS ME OF A CHRISTMAS STORY

The SUN is shining brightly today! I am so excited to see it . . . Oh Sun, where have you been?

The temperature is only 17 degrees and the wind chill is ZERO. Baby it is COLD outside and that is actually an understatement!!!

Our days have been spent trying to get the house back in order . . . it has been difficult to get things the way I want them. I have been spending my days refereeing little boys, doing laundry and giving directions to the kids.

Today we are taking down our Christmas Tree and decorations. It is time to resume normal life. I have mixed emotions about taking down the tree. I love the splendor and beauty . . . but I also like things normal.

I did not escape a head cold or sinus issue . . . I had one come on a few days ago. It is all in my head, so I guess I am thankful for that.

Well, there isn't much else going on . . . I will close with a picture that cracks me up . . . this photo is of our youngest going out to play in the snow. The photo reminds me of the little brother on a Christmas Story . . . What do you think?



2 comments:

Kelli said...

Sounds like our house, except it's not quite that cold. I love A Christmas Story.

C.Thompson said...

Burrrrr. Look at all that snow!! Stay warm!! I dealing with the same head cold/sinus issue too:-( Hope you get to feeling better.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter