Monday, December 7, 2009

SNOWY MONDAY

We received a dusting of snow overnight and the kids were thrilled! The weather guys are calling for 4 - 6" of snow beginning tomorrow night. We are all excited, so hopefully we will get socked with a big one!

I have spent the morning with my youngest that has not stopped talking ALL MORNING! He has talked about simply everything today.

I did get a special treat made for Aunt Ding Ding and will be sending it out to her tomorrow. My little guy gave it a taste just to make sure it is just right! He said, Maybe Aunt Ding Ding will like it! ;-)

Laundry is humming away . . . it will keep me busy most of the day. We cleaned the main floor yesterday, so the laundry will be a bit of a break from the house chores. Tomorrow I will need to work at cleaning upstairs.

There really isn't much else going on here . . . how about with you?

1 comment:

Bernie said...

Thank you so much for your sweet message on my blog. I loved that you stopped by. I love reading Kelly's blog. She is amazing. I am glad that I found your blog.

Warmly,

Bernie

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter