Sunday, December 13, 2009

LIFE AT OUR HOUSE TODAY

Good Morning!

This morning as I write, several of my Ebay items are ending. It is always a blast to watch as bidders go for those last precious seconds to bid. Today the American Girl Doll auctions are ending . . . Sis is excited to watch the auctions end. She took really good care of her dolls, so this is a plus for her.

I have not listed items this week . . . after the week of listing day in and out I decided to take a break this week. I think I was listing items in my sleep!

The boys are busy playing with their magnetos - they are large magnetic balls and tube that hook together to build whatever they like. Right now, they have them hooked together all over the family room and are calling it a machine. I love for them to use those imaginations!

Today I need to get a grocery list together. It has been several weeks since we made that HUGE trip to the store, so our pantry stock has withered down and the list will be long. I am excited though, because that means the menu will include Christmas Day foods. I love that we are going to be home this year . . . breakfast will be waffles with Grandma and Grandpa at our house. I love to have a BIG family breakfast! Lunch time will probably be about 1:00 or so and will include yummy favorites . . . Hubs wants turkey and ham, plus the boys want stuffing, sis and I want bread dressing, deviled eggs,  green bean casserole and mashed potatoes for sure. Plus I think I am going to make homemade bread. Totally sounds yummy. Then there are those pies - a sweet potato pie Plus an apple pie will be on the menu.  Then there are those yummy left overs! Wow!!!

The kids have one more full week of school . . . Friday they let out at 11:30 a.m. This week will be a fun one for them. Sis has exams this week and will be let out of school around noon beginning on Tuesday . . . we will have a bit of time together. She can help me with wrapping gifts too. Yippee!

We have plenty to do today around the house, so I better close for now. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Christmas is almost here! I just can't believe it.
Your menu sounds yummy. Enjoy your shopping trip!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter