Thursday, December 3, 2009

GOIN ONS AT MY HOUSE TODAY

As I write, I have been requested to sing Santa Claus is Coming To Town. Ever tried to sing AND write at the same time?

It has been a been a busy day at our house. The hustle and bustle has yet to slow down. I am thankful though that I can get through it at home. What am I talking about? Sorting through things  . . . donations, ebays, throw away and then there are those toys that the kids get all excited about and want to keep them even though they didn't play with them when they were in their room.

Laundry has been humming along today . . . although I still have a lot of laundry to do, I am happy the piles are diminishing.

I have been keeping a list today of chores I have gotten done . . . the kids will be home in less than 45 minutes so I gotta go!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter