Saturday, December 12, 2009

Candy Assembly Lines

Today we sat at our table to bag all of the teacher gifts for this year. With four children in school, we have plenty of teachers to give gifts to. Our four boys helped - each and every one while Sis was busy with other things. We had a fun time and have the bags all filled. Then onto the treat bags . . . it was like an assembly line, which reminded me of Lucy.



I have always loved this episode of I Love Lucy! If my boys could have enjoyed some of the chocolate without me seeing them, I think they would have did exactly what Lucy did.

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter