Wednesday, November 25, 2009

PIE PHOTOS

The pies are baked and look yummy!

Pie # 1 is Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie - my Dad had a lady that he worked with that would bring in "the best sweet potato pie ever!"
That was years ago, but I, his daughter am on a mission to make him the most WONDERFUL, BEST AND YUMMIEST SWEET POTATO PIE ever!
I wonder if this beauty will be the one?





Pie #2  and 3 are Yummy Apple Pie - a requested pie each and every year! My daughter (sis) made these pies and did a wonderful job! Can't wait for a taste!


1 comment:

Mimi said...

Wow! Your pies look tasty.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter