Monday, November 30, 2009

A GREAT EVENING AND END TO THE HOLIDAY

Tonight we ended our Thanksgiving Holiday by watching The Polar Express. I popped up popcorn, added extra butter and watched as my children simply engulfed themselves in the movie. After the popcorn a peach cobbler cake was served with whip cream on top - real whip, not oil! The kids absolutely devoured the yummy dessert and continued on with the movie. By the end of the movie I had all of my boys next to me on the couch. What a wonderful evening of family togetherness. In face, our second son came up to me before bed and said, "I really liked tonight, it was really a fun time!" Our youngest was too excited for words . . . when he gets excited he get louder and studders a bit. The other two boys talked and talked about the movie as each had a special part that they liked.

Tomorrow, we return to normal week activities . . . the kids are back to school. Hubs is back to work and our youngest and I are on our own. Who knows what tomorrow will bring for us.

My Hubs has a birthday on Wednesday . . . I bought him a Craftsman Creeper Seat. He has been wanting one for a while now. I am at a loss as to what, if anything else I would get him. He is HARD to buy for since he goes out and buys whatever he wants.

Well, the hour is late and my brain is running on empty . . . time for bed.

1 comment:

Simply Heart And Home said...

Julie,

I've never seen that movie before! I need to put it on my netflix list.

Have a lovely Monday

Gina

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter