Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wow . . . What is that Smell?

Wow . . . What is that Smell?
The weather is dreary and it resembles Fall . . . the smell ~~~ JuJu is baking (JuJu is my nickname) chocolate chip cookies!!! Yummy!


I have a whole list of things I want to bake . . . I wonder how long I will last? I have just put in the third and fourth tray to bake and am tasting one of the first batches . . .

Take a look at the beauty of this cookie . . .



still warm


soft

melt in your mouth goodness

just the right amount of sweet


just the right amount of milk chocolate chips


just the right amount of Marva's Hearthside Coffee mix . . .


YUMMY!!! SO DELICIOUS ~~~ there are no packaged chocolate chip cookies that can compare! My family will devour these!


What better thing to come home to than a batch of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies?

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I'll be right over with my glass of milk...yum!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter