Tuesday, October 27, 2009

WILL THE SUN EVER SHINE AGAIN?

We seem to be in those dreary days of Fall . . . it feels like evening . . . all . . . day . . . long. Which really doesn't do much for the get up and go! Our area has had record rain amounts so everything is a bit soggy. The temps are below normal most days and combined with the rain equals a lot of nastiness outside.

Praise the Lord our home is warm, comfy and inviting. I love our mums, pumpkin and foliage that great visitors on our front walk to the porch. I am so excited that the mums have bloomed! That purple is gorgeous!



My day today consists of a hair appointment this morning . . . I am in need of "the works" and will be there for a few hours. My youngest will accompany me. He is usually pretty good and just hangs out. After the kids get out of school, they have hair appointments. Daddy will take them to the hair appointments because I have a dental appointment. I will have a cleaning and then the doc will check to see why I have been having pain from my teeth to my cheek on my left side. I think I have a tooth that is in need of a root canal or something. It has been bothering me for a few weeks now and is beginning to get worse. Oh well . . . I guess I could use a little relaxation! Maybe I will take my ipod. Never tried that before! Yes, you read that right . . . I relax while in the dental chair. My sis does too. Mom said she doesn't though . . . she tenses up.

Ebay has been going well . . . we have almost reached $1,000.00 in the sell of junk very nice and needed items. My hubs has brought home two more totes for me to go through this week to see what will be done with the items inside. So far, one large box is being donated. Either way, once it goes through my assessment department kitchen, it has a mission whether it be to sell, to give away, to garage sale or for the garbage. I have to say, it feels really, really good to be done with it when it leaves my home for its destination!

Well, my time has ticked down and I must get out the door. Have a great day in whatever you do.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Ooh, enjoy your hair appt. That is one of my favorite things. I hope the sun comes out soon. I don't mind the cool temps, but dreary is not a favorite of mine. I'm sure your home is warm and cozy!

Mimi said...

Send the rain down here! The sunshine gets monotonous and we need the rain!
Pretty mums!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter