Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Title

So, here I am . . . at home with one sick 7 year old ~ he has influenza, but he is . . . not too sick to argue with his three year old brother. That means I, MOM am not only a nurse for the day, but also a referee . . .

What other titles do I carry today?

Hmmmm, let's see:
  • nurse
  • referee
  • disciplinarian
  • pharmacist
  • laundress
  • maid
  • waitress
  • nap initiator
  • ebay item lister
  • entertainment coordinator
  • Mom

I am certain, my job description/titles will get longer as the day does.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I'm home sick with my sick daughter. My son went back to school today. It's been a miserable 2 weeks here, and I've had all those titles myself. I really want to be the napper!
I hope everyone gets better soon at your house.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter