Thursday, October 22, 2009

No Title for this one

We are coming to the end of another Fall day . . . October is almost over. Where did it go?

The trees are turning to their beautiful colors . . . reds and oranges mostly. The leaves are also falling. I feel sad when I look outside to see NAKED trees in the dreary outside. The winter will be long . . . too long. Well, I guess I have to live with it or move to another state and I am not going to do that. Family is too important to us and I know I would go crazy living somewhere other than HOME!

So far, the influenza has been mild for my sick one. His legs were achy this morning, but he seems to have quickly overcome that from the rough housing he was doing with his little brother.

I have been up to my eyeballs in clothing today . . . more from storage to sort, wash, picture and list. I have over 130 active auctions and continue to sell something each and every day. I love the thought that our items will be arriving at someone else's door all clean and smelling good. I am sure it will make them smile.

Through the sorting, I found some items to donate to a local charity. Clothing that I didn't list on Ebay. I make sure everything is clean and in good condition . . . if I see heavy staining, rips or holes the item becomes a rag or garbage. Today I got through two more totes. As I go through the boys' clothing there are times I stop and take in the item with my eyes . . . remembering. They were so little once.

Tomorrow my kids are out of school half day for teacher conferences. Thank you everyone for the encouraging comments on the kids' report cards.

Well, the hour is late and I need to turn in. G'night all and Happy Friday!

No comments:

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter