Wednesday, October 7, 2009

MID WEEK ALREADY!

Everyone is going to school today. R felt a bit better by mid morning and then was running around last night.

Tomorrow we are off to the orchard for pictures and fun. So excited! There are two really nice orchards in our area and I am thinking about going to both . . . one on Thursday and possibly the other on Friday. The kids are pretty excited too.


E our fourth child has a kindergarten field trip today. The class does this particular field trip every year. They will go to a local park and hunt for leaves and other nature type items. Lunch will be in the park and then they will return to school to work on an art project from their finds.


Today I will be engulfed in finishing my laundry! So exciting I know that you think I have all of the fun!


This is gonna crack you up . . .


ONE LEGO MAGAZINES + FOUR LITTLE BOYS = 32 STICKY TAGS MARKING the "I Wants"


Take a look!


2 comments:

Mimi said...

Julie, they don't ask for much, do they? LOL-that is just too cute!
Have a nice and productive laundry experience!

heartsfullofluv said...

Love the orchards. We are planning to go to the other one that we haven't visited yet, but are waiting for a non-rainy day.
The Lego catalog reminds me of the studying of the AG catalog that goes on at our house.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter