Tuesday, September 22, 2009

WHAT "SAYINGS" ARE POPULAR IN YOUR FAMILY?

I though it would be fun to make a list of "sayings" that are popular in your family . . . so here is a list to get started:


  1. You can get GLAD in the same PANTS you got MAD in.
  2. Not happy? Write your congressman.
  3. Because, I am the Mom that's why.
  4. When you get your Mom degree, let me know.
  5. Would you let ME be the Mom . . . Please?
  6. Slick as Snot on a Door Knob.
  7. Oh Applesauce
  8. Close the door . . . Were you raised in a barn?
  9. This room is a pig stye!
  10. This house smells like a barn!
  11. Are you writing a book and got to my chapter?
  12. Mind YOUR business . . . you have enough to worry about.
  13. Are you Using the Ears God gave you to listen?
  14. Make sure to put on clean undies . . .
  15. Wash your hands
  16. Wipe your butt (not necessarily in the order of the list)
  17. FLUSH
  18. If you Sprinkle When You Tinkle . . .
  19. Your undies go on with the pocket in the front.
  20. We aren't cooling the outside, shut the door.
  21. What is that stink?
  22. I LOVE YOU MORE, NO I LOVE YOU MORE, NO I LOVE YOU MORE . . .

1 comment:

Kelli said...

...be a sweetie, wipe the seatie. One lately is, "it's supposed to hurt" because Caleb has been spanked a lot. And a lot of I love yous.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter