- You can get GLAD in the same PANTS you got MAD in.
- Not happy? Write your congressman.
- Because, I am the Mom that's why.
- When you get your Mom degree, let me know.
- Would you let ME be the Mom . . . Please?
- Slick as Snot on a Door Knob.
- Oh Applesauce
- Close the door . . . Were you raised in a barn?
- This room is a pig stye!
- This house smells like a barn!
- Are you writing a book and got to my chapter?
- Mind YOUR business . . . you have enough to worry about.
- Are you Using the Ears God gave you to listen?
- Make sure to put on clean undies . . .
- Wash your hands
- Wipe your butt (not necessarily in the order of the list)
- If you Sprinkle When You Tinkle . . .
- Your undies go on with the pocket in the front.
- We aren't cooling the outside, shut the door.
- What is that stink?
- I LOVE YOU MORE, NO I LOVE YOU MORE, NO I LOVE YOU MORE . . .
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
WHAT "SAYINGS" ARE POPULAR IN YOUR FAMILY?
I though it would be fun to make a list of "sayings" that are popular in your family . . . so here is a list to get started:
Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!