Thursday, September 10, 2009

THE LIFE and SOUNDS OF BEING A BOY MOMMY

Do you ever hide in the bathroom? Do your kids stand at the locked bathroom door and say, "Mommy let me in!" You don't? Hmmm maybe you don't have kids. You DO . . . welcome to my club! lol

The life and sounds of being a BOY Mommy! They are almost too numerous to count, but I am going to give it a try . . . within reason. Here goes:
  • slippery slimy kisses
  • no potty privacy
  • visitors coming into the bathroom while you are showering
  • pants pocket laundry surprises . . . you just never know what you will find
  • snot encrusted shirts - tissues are hard to come by you know
  • sprinkle tinkles
  • empty toilet rolls
  • bathroom counter tops are full of soap - no need for cleaner with all of that soap
  • hugs that are so hard they hurt . . . but are welcome anyway
  • no need for hearing aids in our house
  • the knowledge that a six year old boy can NOT throw a rock over the school building, but can hit a window instead
  • various smells . . . most of which are not good
  • words are heard like . . . hot lava, you stink, pow pow pow, me the superhero or I'm tellin mom . . .
  • M. O. M. M. EEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • booger picking - yes by all of my boys, ewe!
  • booger eating - I know that is the worst!
  • bodily noises - they think are funny . . . mommy does not
  • finding toilets not flushed . . . but nobody did it
  • boys wanting to eat ALL THE TIME . . . they NEVER fill up - I am very afraid of the grocery bill when I have four teenage boys in the house
  • little boys love to run, jump and climb . . . yes, even in the house
  • wrestling, piling atop one another
  • who did this? not me . . . x 4 . . . do you have those ghosts in your house too? They are named: NOT ME & IDA KNOW
  • the blame game . . .
  • did you put on clean undies??? Yes, there are times I have to remind them to put on clean undies after their bath
  • what do you mean you don't have any undies on? Yes, that has happened here too.
  • Why did you pee on your bedroom floor? Well . . . I was busy with . . .
  • We do not pee in the air ducts.
  • We do not pee down the stairs.
  • We do not have pee fights with our brothers.
  • We ALWAYS flush.
  • We ALWAYS wipe our bottoms.
  • We ALWAYS wash our hands . . . WITH SOAP.
  • Clothing isn't for drying hands after washing them . . . use the towel hanging by the sink.
  • Game pieces are for games, not for playing with individually.
  • What is THAT smell?
  • No shoes in the house.
  • Yes, you Must have your hair combed. I know we did it yesterday, but you have to do it today too.
  • snap your pants
  • zip your pants
  • Your homework must be done BEFORE TV time. Yes, you have to do it all.
  • Do Not Sass Me
  • Don't ask me "why?" I am your Mommy and I SAY SO! (Don't be hard on me here.)
  • What do you mean "give me one good reason why you can't!"
  • When you have your Mom degree, let me know.
  • You are my favorite Mommy~ I am so pleased, since I am your ONLY Mommy! lol
  • I LOVE YOU!
  • I love you too!

BOYS ARE GOD'S SPECIAL WAY OF LETTING US KNOW THAT HE HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR!

Have YOU hugged YOUR BOYS today?

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I'd hide in your bathroom since I love it so much. Some things on your list goes for girls too! Boys are very interesting...mine begged my husband not to go to work this morning. Too sweet!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter