Monday, September 14, 2009

The GROUCH ONE . . . Yea, THAT IS ME

I hate to say it, but I am in a TERRIBLE mood today. I feel a bit overwhelmed . . . Totes must be unloaded, so far we have unloaded five or six and are getting rid of most of it. The happy note of the morning . . . we found my favorite meatloaf pan.

We came to a tote of shoes and then another . . . then we ended up in the garage - that didn't go well. I really need hubs to be home for that . . . in fact, he actually needs to clean it! I am aggravated that the garage is out of control . . . his stuff mostly and then the carpenters. There are cabinets in there that will be installed in the boys bathroom when we, hubs and I redo it this fall.

We were in the garage to attempt clean up when I was asked if we were going to be in the garage long by the carpenter. I said, probably why? He was very matter of fact that if we were going to be in the garage then he was not going to work on the stairs. Apparently, he cannot cut wood with us out there. Grrrrrrr

Then there are the children . . . yes they are home today from school. Today is recuperation day from the festival weekend. They are out of control today . . . not listening, not obeying . . . three out of three are now in time out. One is with Daddy . . . no, he isn't in trouble . . . he just wanted to go with him today.

I have a lot to do, but with the kids home and the carpenter here and we cannot do what we normal do. I guess we will have to let the kids run outside for a while. That will be after lunch. Right now we are going to clip coupons . . . we have a ton of groceries to get and so I will make a list for that as well.

Thank you that responded to the coupon post. I may try again! Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I hope that your day improves. I hate to feel frustrated and out of routine.

Elizabeth said...

Sounds like a really rough day! I hope your evening was better :) Zander was really difficult today too. I think it's the changing of the season.

Mimi said...

Yuk-I hate those days!
I hope it's all better now.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter