Wednesday, September 30, 2009

FALL . . . GOD'S BEAUTY

As I write this morning, there is a NIP in the air . . . 48 degrees when I took the kids to school. It has warmed up a little and now is 55 degrees.

I wanted to post a few photos . . . the first is beautiful yellow mums that are planted next door. Ardyce would have absolutely loved their brilliant color. (Ardyce passed away almost 11 months ago now.)
















Here are a few photos of my container plantings and one of our burning bushes:














































































2 comments:

Kelli said...

Just beautiful

Mimi said...

Very pretty! I especially like the last planting pictured. Happy fall!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter