Monday, September 14, 2009

CHALLENGES ARE OUTWEIGHED BY BLESSINGS

Thank you girls for all of your comments and suggestions about couponing! You guys rock! I feel a bit encouraged about couponing and will give it a try once again.

Today was a rough day . . . bullet form seems to work for me, so here goes my challenges for the day . . . further down, I will list my blessings for the day!
  • kids were up too early
  • fussing and arguing
  • back talking
  • screaming
  • lying
  • ignoring mommy
  • facebook dogging and messing up
  • totes to unload
  • the threat of a carpenter not working if my kids and I are in the garage
  • headache, neck ache and shoulder ache

my BLESSINGS for the DAY:

  • a nap
  • daddy taking the naughtiest one with him
  • advil
  • tylenol
  • coffee
  • an understanding husband
  • a loving daughter (she made me coffee just because)
  • good friends on facebook
  • a lovely talk with my mom this morning
  • I found my meatloaf pan
  • kids that tell me they love me
  • puppy kisses
  • wireless
  • blogs that encourage
  • seeing pictures of our local festival online
  • podcasts from the Village Church
  • health
  • little boy kisses
  • all time high Farkle score
  • comfy undies
  • freshly shaven legs
  • an uninterrupted soak in the tub
  • great smelling bath shampoo

How about you? Do your blessings Out Weigh your Challenges?

2 comments:

Mommyto3K's said...

What a refreshing post. Blessings always outweigh the challenges!! Sometime we just have to stop, think, and put things into perspective:-)

Kelli said...

Blessing always outweight the challenges. Challenges are really a blessing as well, God trying to teach us a lesson. It's hard when you're in the middle but very true. Hang in there!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter