Wednesday, September 2, 2009

BLOGGING, CHAOS AND FLY LADY

Wow, it has been a few days since I blogged! That isn't like me, what is up with that? Hmmm

Well, I am trying desperately to keep up with things at home. The kids have had three full weeks of school now and I am getting things done each day. I am also homeschool C for his age three preschool . . . which doesn't take a HUGE amount of time, but does take up part of the day. Do you ever feel like you are cleaning the same things over and over and over again . . . but making no headway? Well, if you look up "chaos" in Websters Dictionary, you will find the description of my life lately: Chaos . . . the CAN'T HAVE ANYONE OVER SYDROME! Girls I am ready to kick Chaos in the rump and start Flying!

Let me introduce you to the Flylady! This article is taken directly from the flylady website: flylady.net

Are YOU living in CHAOS (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome) like Franny in the pink sweats? Do you feel overwhelmed, overextended, and overdrawn? Hopeless and you don't know where to start? Don't worry friend, we've been there, too.

Step through the door and follow FlyLady as she weaves her way through housecleaning and organizing tips with homespun humor, daily musings about life and love, the Sidetracked Home Executives (SHE) system, and anything else that is on her mind.
When you join FlyLady, you will receive daily FLYmail. Your FLYing Lessons will guide you through babysteps to help you set up routines, get rid of your clutter, and put your home and life in order. FlyLady's approach has worked for thousands. Join anytime you want (there is no cost involved)! You are not behind - you are just getting started! Read FlyLady's personal testimony in
WhyFly? Don't be overwhelmed by all the material on this site - take it a little piece at time - baby steps. To get started, check out the FLYing Lessons - it will tell you how to begin. You can have this peace too, and it won't cost you a dime!

I have completed my very first task . . . shined my kitchen sinks. They look incredible!

The Fly Lady encourages you to take BABY STEPS toward your transformation and in 27 days, you will have established a new routine.

If you are feeling stressed about your home, I encourage you to check out the Fly Lady at flylady.net

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I know a lot of people that love her and are doing really well with her plan :)

Kelli said...

I will have to check her out...thanks. I hope you cut down on your chaos soon so you can have some folks over.

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter