Wednesday, September 23, 2009

50 QUESTIONS

50 Questions

Kelli listed this cute litte Q & A on her blog and invited others to copy and post it too because she is nice like that!!! Thanks Kelli!

1. Where were you three hours ago? at home with the nosey painter and carpenter

2. Who are you in love with? my hubs of 26 soon to be 27 years. (I had to make sure of the length of time - my mind isn't what it used to be!)

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? Don't think I ever ate a crayon, but believe I did eat some elmers paste a time or two.

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? fushia but not pink

5. When was the last time you went to the mall? It has been a very long time . . . I dislike going shopping unless it is online

6. Are you wearing socks right now? No, hardly ever do I wear socks.

7. Do you have a car worth over $2000? Yes

8. When was the last time you drove out of town? Hmmm it has been a while.

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? No, nothing has interested me.

10. Are you hot? Well, my hubs might think so . . . Oh wait - are you asking about if I feel hot? Well no actually I am quite comfortable.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Water

12. What are you wearing right now? A purple t -shirt and blue jeans.

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? Toss up . . . I actually like the drive through washes.

14. Last food you ate? beer chili

15. Where were you last week at this time? same place

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Yes, I purchased jammies for my youngest. Hanna Andersson.

17. When was the last time you ran? I really don't want two black eyes (if you know what I mean)

18. What was the last sporting event you watched? The children - world wide children's wrestling in my backyard last weekend.

19. Your favorite animal? dogs

20. Your dream vacation? Sanibel Island

21. Last person’s house you were in? Mine

22. Worst injury you ever had? sliced my left pointer finger with a knife while cutting a bagel for breakfast - the bagel was frozen and I tried to pry it open - NEVER DO THAT! I cut my finger half way around pretty much to the bone.

23. Have you been in love? Yes with my hubs and each of my children!

24. Do you miss anyone right now? my Maternal Grandma

25. Last play you saw? The high school spring play. It was awesome.

26. What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex? Hmmmmmm I really don't think I have one. 27 years of marriage to the same guy!

27. What are your plans for tonight? a whole lot of nothing!

28. Who is the last person to send you a Facebook message or comment?

29. Next trip you are going to take? absolutely no idea

30. Ever go camping? as a child and teenager

31. Were you an honor student in school? No

32. What do you want to know about the future? The future . . . what do I want to know about it . . . Really I don't want to know anything. I just want to live day by day.

33. Are you wearing perfume or cologne? yes, Donna Karan Cashmere - my favorite

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor’s visit? Probably, but after last years week in the hospital I feel I have done my time!

35. Where is your best friend? on a ride with our youngest

36. How is your best friend? doing o.k. but at time gets grumpy . . . but don't we all

37. Do you have a tan? No.

38. What are you listening to right now? one of the dogs barking and the kids causing a rukus

39. Do you collect anything? cookbooks, clocks

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? I'd rather not say.

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? Many years ago I was given a warning.

42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? Yes

43. What does your last text message say? I haven't text messaged in a while.

44. Do you like hot sauce? No way

45. Last time you took a shower? This morning

46. Do you need to do laundry? I only have one more load of wash to do.

47. What is your heritage? hmmmm - I am a child of the King!

48. Are you someone’s best friend? Yes

49. Are you rich? yes, I am a child of the King

50. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? getting ready to go to bed

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Great post! I love reading all of these things about people. Why the hospital?

Mommyto3K's said...

Great answers and congrats on 27yrs of marriage. That is awesome!!!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter