Friday, August 28, 2009

WEEKEND IS HERE

A gloomy Friday . . . that is what we have in my little space of the world. Our yard is saturated with all of the rain we have had. Can you believe that it is almost September already? My oldest son turns 7 in September. I can still remember when I first saw him . . . I think that sight has been engraved upon my brain. Such sweet memories! I need to figure out what to get him for his birthday ~~~~ it gets harder each year.

Tonight Grandma and Grandpa are coming over to watch the kids while hubs and I go to dinner. We wanted to see a movie too, but nothing good is showing. Oh well . . . out we go to try and relax. I wonder if we will wonder what the kids are doing.

Do you ever get that afternoon lull and feel like you want to take a nap? Well, that is where I am right now . . . I could just fall asleep.

I have almost finished the laundry . . . I have a load drying and then have two more to dry. I need to run the vacuum . . . it seems that is an everyday occurance.

Well sitting here with headphones on writing on my blog isn't getting the floor vacuumed.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

You are right, every year it gets harder to figure out what to get the kids for their birthdays. Mine got money because even they couldn't think of anything they wanted.
I actually got a lot of housework done today even though I didn't feel like doing any of it.
It's 108 here and we are staying inside with the ac on.
How was your date night?

jennifer said...

I hope y'all had a wonderful date night!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter