Saturday, August 22, 2009

A PRODUCTIVE SATURDAY AHEAD

Today will be a productive day in our house . . . the kids are already starting house chores as I write. R is outside washing out grandma's freezer and I am preparing to conquer our almost 7 year old's room and our 5 & 6 year old's closet.

The breeze is beautiful and cool . . . our windows are open welcoming the breezes in. The air feels like fall and is my favorite temperature.

Trusting each of you have wonderful days in whatever you do.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Sounds like a great Saturday! I love autumn weather too. We've had it all summer :)

heartsfullofluv said...

Good luck with the stuff you need to get done. We have a filthy house and much to organize. It's so much easier with the nice breeze, though. Happy weekend!!

Kelli said...

It was a good week and semi productive. I still need to attack the kids' rooms.

Cheffie-Mom said...

Hi! I'd love to be friends on Facebook. Search Ken-Debbie Davis. I'm still trying to figure everything out! enJOY your day!

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter