Friday, August 7, 2009

Our Day Out in Africa and a Rainy Day Today


Good Friday morning all . . . Wow, what a day we had yesterday! We went to the Zoo yesterday and they had an incredible exhibit . . . AFRICA. To say it was amazing was an understatement! It really didn't take much effort to actually imagine that you were in Africa. Check this out:

The landscape was very interesting, fun and well done.





















a few of the animals:






















Yesterday I did post a lot of photos in a slideshow . . . you can check those out if you want to see more.


The rains are once again falling. It looks like evening out as I write. The boys are cleaning up puzzles and K is helping Mrs. S prepare for kindergarten. We have already had lunch and are preparing for rest time.

My day has gotten away from me . . . although I did get the refrigerator cleaned out. That is a chore sometimes!
We are ready to begin the weekend.





2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

My weekend is just ending as yours begins :) Those are terrific pictures! I love the angle you got on the giraffe :)

Jenny said...

Ya'lls Africa exhibit looks just like ours, wonder if the same designers did them

Copyright Text

Our Lives Uncripted is written by me. All pictures are personal and cannot be copied. No portion of this blog can be copied and/or sold. All content copyright JCP, Ourlives-unscripted.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved!



stat counter